Astrology can be used to immediately discover a number of concerns pertaining to a work or career, including the choice of the most beneficial and valuable occupation, the general state of one’s chosen occupation, the timing of finding employment, and many other related issues. Given the very competitive and tough conditions in the modern world, the significance of career problem solving via astrology has substantially increased.
If you are experiencing job or career problems, it is best to consult Pandit Sandeep Acharya Ji who can help you identify the sources of these problems and suggest remedies. The astrology services for job or career problems generally involve the following calculations and analyses related to the birth chart of the person concerned:
1. The placement of the planets in the natal chart, in relation to the houses that are associated with work and career (the 10th house for example).
2. The aspects between the planets in the natal chart, which can indicate areas of tension or compatibility in relation to work or career.
3. The astrological sign that a person is born under, and how this sign influences their work and career prospects.
4. The dominant planet in a person’s chart, and how this planet affects their work and career.
5. Any other factors in a person’s natal chart that may be relevant to their job or career prospects.
If the tenth house is weak or afflicted in any way, it would be difficult to achieve a successful career. Similarly, if Saturn is weak or afflicted, it would indicate problems and difficulties in achieving a successful job or career. The lord of the tenth house is also significant in this context. If the lord of the tenth house is weak or afflicted, it would indicate that the person would have many obstacles and challenges to overcome in order to achieve a successful career.